We are learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) like everyone else, trying to decide what is best for our business and our customers. We know you are concerned and so are we.
At times like this communication is key. We want to share what we’re doing in response to this public health crisis and to let you know how we’ll continue to provide you with the high level of support and service you’ve come to expect from us at Allure.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community—is our top priority.
We’ve been closely monitoring the situation and following the guidance of public health experts. Based on that guidance, we’ve have made these changes:
- We've upped the cleaning in our general common area, and are asking employees to wash hands upon entering the workplace.
- Disinfectant wipes, and hand sanitizers have been provided to employees and they are cleaning work areas frequently.
- We've put a strict NO travel policy in place.
- All employees that are starting to feel the onset of any type of sickness must stay home.
- We have currently set-up work from home stations for all our customer service/office employees.
- We have a small warehouse staff ready to ship orders, social distancing is being observed.
Not to worry, long before this pandemic, Allure has remote offices that work simultaneously with our main NJ office. We are prepared to collaborate and communicate with our staff and our customers, this is nothing new for us.
As of now, all orders are processing as normal. Orders placed before 4 pm EST (on Fridays before 2 pm EST) are still shipping same day. All printing orders are shipping in about 5-7 business days. We do want you to have confidence that you can always get the products you need, Our online website is always available to you at http://www.allurepack.com
Please reach out to us if you have any concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.